Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pots and Pans!


Here is Kyle sporting a nice necktie (This is what he would have looked like in the 1950's, of course) while stirring up some wonderful breakfast in our new Pots and Pans!

We received a set of red pots and pans from my mother, Judy and her husband Dale. Awwww!
Thank you so much Mom and Dale!














Come on over, ya'll for some breakfast!
They are apple cinnamon pancakes!


















Serving up a nice stack of flapjacks!

I need to put a nice little "bling" star in his smile like they used to do in older movies.
















Here I am making heart shaped pancakes. No photos of me this time as I was the photographer.















Mmmm a new griddle!
Ive never had one before so this was an experience! So much easier to make pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers